Description: Deep teal
Get high-intensity sheen from the naturally vibrant pigments of bareMinerals High Shine Eyecolors. Free of preservatives and chemical irritants, the velvety-smooth, long-wearing formula glides on effortlessly for an extra creamy, opaque finish full of glistening, foiled effects. Plus the convenient, cushion-tip wand allows easy, on-the-go application anytime, anywhere.
Safe for contact lens wearers.
This product is not valid for any dollar or percent off promotions.
- 100% pure bareMinerals
- Semi-sheer transformers
- Add rich, three-dimensional eye effects
- Easy blendability
- No pulling or tugging of the eye area
- Vibrant, stay-true colors
- Lasts all day long
- Convert High Shine Eyecolor into an eyeliner. Dip the Eyeliner Brush into the High Shine component, then tap off the excess. Line the upper and/or lower lash line for a bright eyeliner effect.
- Buff with the Crease Defining Brush or Blending Brush to diffuse any harsh edges of High Shine Eyecolor.
- For ultimate staying power, apply a light layer of Prime Time Eyelid Primer before applying High Shine Eyecolor.
Get the Look
Press and layer Meteorite High Shine Eyecolor on eyelid from lash line to crease using the quick draw wand.
Line the upper and lower lash line using the Big & Bright® Eyeliner in Espresso. Smudge the lower line using the sponge tip applicator on the opposite side.
* Inside Artistry Tip:
To create a double liner effect, dip your Eyeliner Brush into High Shine Meteorite and line the lower lash line.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Silica. (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).