Lasting Line™ Long-Wearing Eyeliner
It's never been easier to create endless eyeliner looks that last. This twist-up pencil glides on a precise line for maximum color intensity. The mineral-rich formula stays soft and creamy for blending, then sets to a long-wearing finish that won't smudge, smear or fade. Includes a built-in sharpener plus an ergonomically angled smudge tip for smooth, effortless blending. From natural daytime allure to sleek definition to seriously smoky glamour, it's lasting liner love all the way.
Size: 0.35 g/0.012 oz.
- Long-wearing richly pigmented color
- Infused with a nourishing blend of minerals and vitamin C for soothing
- Built-in sharpener and smudge tip for endless effects
Tips & Tricks
- To create the look of naturally lush lashes, dot eyeliner in between upper lashes, working color right into the base of lashes. Blend lightly with smudge tip for fuller-looking fringe.
- Start with a freshly sharpened pencil. Hold eyeliner at a 90-degree angle and slowly apply along upper lash line for ultimate precision. Begin at the inner corner of eyelid and follow the lash line to the outer corner of the eye for a crisp, clean line.
- Master the art of the smoky eye. Apply eyeliner at a flat angle along upper and lower lash lines, beginning at the inner corner of eye and working your way out, for a bold, thick line. Blend with smudge tip for a smoldering blur of color.
UP IN SMOKE
Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Silica Silylate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla), Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Buty Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Water (Aqua/Eau). May Contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).