The md formulations History
1983 First company to license glycolic patents worldwide
1989 Launch of md formulations to US aesthetics professionals
1992 International launch of md formulations
1996 Launch of transparent zinc oxide sun protectors
1997 Launch of first glycolic products for sensitive skin
Technology Meets Skincare
These unique combinations of ingredients provide maximum results with minimal irritation, so it's safe for all skin conditions and all skin types. Even the most sensitive skins can benefit from our proprietary Glycolic Compound.
Glycolic Acid vs. md formulations ® Glycolic Compound
Why is our formula better?
- Glycolic acid in its pure form has a very low pH and may cause redness and irritation.
- Our patented technology has a pH that matches your skin's pH, thanks to a combination of water, glycolic acid, and ammonium glycolate.
- This Glycolic Compound delivers the same benefits of glycolic acid without the irritating side effects-so it's safe for even the most sensitive skin.
the Sensitive Skin Complex
Even people with the most sensitive skin, including rosacea, can use our sensitive skin formula products.
- A higher pH of 4.4 is more compatible with sensitive skin.
- Our complex of carefully chosen ingredients, including chamomile, bisabolol, and licorice root, works to help keep redness and irritation away
|Cleanse and Protect||Hydrate||Protect|
|AHA & BHA's||Vitamin A Derivatives||Botanica||Super Moisturizers||Antioxidants||Screen Protectors|
Licorice Root Extract
Micronized Zinc Oxide