If you've loved DEEP CLEANSING FOAM, get ready to lift away makeup and impurities with a burst of plush, cushiony lather with NEW PURE PLUSH Gentle Deep Cleansing Foam-to leave your skin feeling remarkably clean and refreshed.
Size: 119 g / 4.2 Oz.
- Our proprietary ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of beneficial minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and antioxidant defense
- Clinically proven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and remarkably smaller-looking pores
- Unique electrolyte delivery system optimizes your skin's ability to absorb and retain moisture, resulting in smoother, healthier-looking skin
- We formulated our skincare to perform expertly with our foundation to give you a younger-looking complexion both instantly and over time
Here's what women have said*:
- 84% saw an overall improvement in the skin's appearance.
- 90% felt their skin was softer and smoother.
- 72% felt their pores looked smaller and more refined.
* Based on an independent U.S. consumer study of 50 women.
Suggested Usage Instructions
- In the palm of your hand, work a small pearl-sized amount (don't use too much-less is more) into a rich foam with lukewarm water. Massage onto skin in small circular motions, enjoy the experience, and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use morning and night. Avoid eye area.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, PEG-8, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-7, Soil Minerals, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Glycine Soja), Trisodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavandula Hybrida), Linalool, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (Persea Gratissima), Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Punica Granatum), Phytosteryl/octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Limonene, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Anthemis Nobilis), Averrhoa Carambola Leaf Extract (Averrhoa Carambola), Tocopherol.
Q & A
Questions & Answers
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Another way is sometimes during a purchase you are able to pic certain samples and skin care is inside.
If you can't find any freebies them a good place to start is a kit called youth revealed. It's a 3 piece kit with a gentle cleanser, night time serum, and a facial moisturizer. There are two choices in the moisturizer, normals and combination to oily. I would recommend all three of these products to start, the most important part being the night time serum right before your moisturizer at night. This will liven up your skin and make it healthier while lessening the appearance of scars, sun spots, and unevenness. Use the cleanser twice and day followed the moisturizer during the day and the serum then moisturizer at night.
This little kit made a big difference for me and lasted about 2 months. A little goes a long way in each product. The other product that I tried right after getting the youth revealed kit is the night time treatment, it's a splurge but for me was so worth it. It really diminished some of my scarring and worked really well with the serum to reduce pore size, redness, breakouts, and general tone and elasticity (I'm 26 FYI I was not dealing with fine lines and wrinkles but these products do promise anti aging features).
Good luck JoJo and if you have any other questions please call a beauty ambassador at your closest boutique even if it's too far so she can give you some suggestions on the phone. :)
Continuous Renewal Serum.
I have also seen it at Ulta Beauty.
The break outs are partly because your skin has dirt, minerals, etc that the cleanser is pulling out of your skin. Once a majority of these elements are gone the break outs should slow down and/or stop all together. I hope this helps!!!
If you skin is congested and not use to a thorough deep cleanse, than a few days of breakouts can happen. You need to be consistent with your morning an evening cleansing rituals.
For me, this cleanser has been the best. I hope you stick with it.
The moisturizer, for your skin type, get the combo one which is for oily skin too. It's very light in texture. I've got an oily t-zone and it's fine. If you do break out like you say, I highly recommend blemish therapy. It's an outstanding product, comes with the brush too. There's lots of trial kits & larger ones with skincare on here and those other websites that sell BE. I myself just got a kit with full sizes of foaming cleanser, combo moisturizer, blemish therapy and a mineral veil compact with brush for $60. ($107 value). Mineral veil is a must have if you have oily skin and/or large pores. It's a miracle worker.
I wouldn't use the foam cleanser for every wash you do, because it does seem to dry more than the purifying cleanser, for that reason I alternate. Hope this helps!
I really like both of the cleansers. I personally use the Purifying in the morning, sometimes in the shower, and the Deep Cleansing Foam at night to remove foundation and the allday stuff. (makes me feel super clean)
Hope this helps.