ORIGINAL Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Description: For medium skin with neutral undertones
Glammy Award Winner for Best Department/Specialty Stores from 2005-2013 (9 years and counting).
Our award-winning mineral foundation gives you all the flawless coverage you want with a no-makeup look and feel that lasts up to eight hours. The creamy minerals diminish the appearance of imperfections without drying out skin. Our groundbreaking formula is clinically proven to promote clearer, healthier-looking skin.
Formulated without parabens, binders, fillers, or synthetic chemicals.
Also, we love to pair it with our Flawless Application Face Brush for an easy, expert-looking application and flawless coverage.
Three ways to find your perfect match:
- Use our quick and easy Foundation Shade Finder
- Get a complimentary customized Foundation Fitting at a bareMinerals boutique near you
- Call 1.888.795.4747 and let us help find your perfect foundation shade
Size: Large (8 g / 0.28 Oz.)
- Clinically proven to promote clearer, healthier-looking skin
- Naturally luminous finish
- Lasts for up to 8 hours
SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® APPLICATION
- SWIRL a small amount of bareMinerals® Foundation in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.
- TAP away excess.
- BUFF onto the skin in a circular motion.
Applying the Makeup is Easy
a small amount of bareMinerals into the lid with the Flawless Application Brush (for lighter coverage) or the Full Coverage Kabuki Brush (for more coverage) until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
off excess. bareMinerals should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
bareMinerals onto the skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the cheeks, forehead, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21%. Inactive Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide