National Breast Cancer Foundation
bareMinerals® Pink Posy Eyecolor
Help for Today... Hope for Tomorrow®
Your purchase of Pink Posy Eyecolor helped support the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
An Early Breast Cancer Detection Plan should include:
- Clinical breast exams every three years from ages 20-39, then every year thereafter.
- Monthly self-examinations beginning at age 20.
- Baseline mammogram by the age of 40.
- Mammogram every one to two years for women 40-49.
- Mammogram every year for women 50 and older.
For more information:
National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
2600 Network Boulevard, Suite 300
Frisco, TX 75034