Black and White Eyecolor
Description: Medium grey lavender
Whether you want smoldering or mod, these classic contrasts never go out of style. So turn up the drama with a spectrum of shimmery lights and smoky darks that range from ultra sheer to fully opaque.
Size: Small (0.57 g / 0.02 Oz.)
Matte: Our most opaque eyeshadow. Incredibly creamy color with a rich, velvety finish.
Sheen: Satiny soft and sheer with a touch of glow. Wear it dry for whisper effects, or wet for a more opaque sheen.
Shimmer: High intensity shimmer. Can be softer and more translucent when worn dry, but creates an opaque wash of high sheen-known as foiling-when worn wet.
- Vibrant, long-lasting colors can be mixed and matched for custom combinations
- Offer your choice of textures, from sheer to opaque
- All-natural consistency makes them easy to apply and blend seamlessly
- Add rich, eye-illuminating accents
- Use a 100% pure blend of natural minerals
- Preservative-free to prevent eye irritation
- Won't pull or tug at the sensitive skin around your eyes
Pair this color up with any smoky grey color.
This looks perfect placed on the eyelids to give a subtle smoky touch.
Turn on the gleam.
Channel your inner drama queen with a technique created by Bare Escentuals called "foiling." It's as easy as applying your eyeshadow with a dampened brush, and it creates a lustrous, light-reflective glow to your eyes when layered over or under other shadows.
Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492)