Your first shipment includes:
- 1 Small Pebble Eyecolor (shimmering nude; sheen)
- 1 Small Twilight Eyecolor (deep midnight periwinkle; matte)
- 1 Small Chic Diamond Eyecolor (dreamy pewter; shimmer)
- 1 Crease Defining Brush
- Application How-To Tip Card
Let the color come to you by joining the bareMinerals Eye Club. So how does it work? You'll get 3 on-trend eyecolors plus a brush delivered right to your door every 3 months. These eye-catching collections are worth over $50, but you pay only $24.99 plus S&H ($5.95). You'll be the first to receive these specially created collections and save 53% with each shipment. With membership in the bareMinerals Eye Club, you'll surrender to the rush, the high, the incredible creamy feeling of bareMinerals® Eyecolors. Velvety smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant, stay-true colors won't smudge or run. Formulated without preservatives, talc, fragrance and harsh chemicals. So go on, experiment, mix, and match...it's just the beginning. These collections are only available to our Club members, so sign up today to take advantage of this perk.
Plus, when you enroll in to the bareMinerals Eye Club, you'll automatically become a member of our Friends and Benefits program. Terms & Conditions
This product is not valid with any discount promotions
As a member you also enjoy these benefits:
- Over 50% savings off retail price
- Conveniently receive a new collection of coordinating bareMinerals Eyecolors every 3 months, plus a helpful application how-to card
- Manage your account over the phone at any time
- No hassle service-there's no minimum order and you can cancel any time
- STEP 1: Dust Pebbled Beach Eyecolor as your base color all over from lash to brow with the Crease Defining Shadow Brush.
- STEP 2: Buff Chic Diamond Eyecolor on your lid from lash line to crease with the brush, blending into the crease contour for rich, reflective depth.
- STEP 3: Using the brush edge, apply Twilight Eyecolor along your upper and lower lash lines to softly frame your eyes. To intensify the smoky eye effect, use the brush to wrap the color around the outer corner of your eye and up into the crease contour.