The bareMinerals Eye Club, Butterfly
Your first shipment includes:
- 1 Small Motivate Eyecolor (plum chocolate; shimmer)
- 1 Small Organza Eyecolor (silver blue; shimmer)
- 1 Small Butterfly Eyecolor (pure butter; matte)
- 1 Wet/Dry Shadow Brush
- Application How-To Tip Card
Let the color come to you by joining the bareMinerals Eye Club. So how does it work? You'll get 3 on-trend eyecolors plus a brush delivered right to your door every 3 months. These eye-catching collections are worth over $50, but you pay only $24.99 plus S&H ($5.95). You'll be the first to receive these specially created collections and save 53% with each shipment. With membership in the bareMinerals Eye Club, you'll surrender to the rush, the high, the incredible creamy feeling of bareMinerals® Eyecolors. Velvety smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant, stay-true colors won't smudge or run. Formulated without preservatives, talc, fragrance and harsh chemicals. So go on, experiment, mix, and match...it's just the beginning. These collections are only available to our Club members, so sign up today to take advantage of this perk.
Plus, when you enroll in to the bareMinerals Eye Club, you'll automatically become a member of our Friends and Benefits program. Terms & Conditions
This product is not valid with any discount promotions
As a member you also enjoy these benefits:
- Over 50% savings off retail price
- Conveniently receive a new collection of coordinating bareMinerals Eyecolors every 3 months, plus a helpful application how-to card
- Manage your account over the phone at any time
- No hassle service-there's no minimum order and you can cancel any time
- STEP 1: Apply Butterfly Eyecolor as your base color all over from lash to crease contour with the Wet/Dry Shadow Brush.
- STEP 2: To create a vibrant, high-sheen look, try foiling Organza Eyecolor onto the eyelid. Just dampen the Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Brush, then dip into Organza Eyecolor. (The minerals will cling to the brush.) Swirl the brush in the jar lid to create a creamy paste and apply onto the eyelid.
- STEP 3: Buff Motivate Eyecolor into the crease contour with the brush, blending well for rich depth.