We've infused our Mineral Veil finishing powder with real gold powder to indulge your bare skin with the warm radiant glow of pure gold. This limited-edition Brightening Gold Mineral Veil imparts a subtle, sheer pearlescent glow to your skin, while gently absorbing oil and minimizing the look of fine lines and pores for a fresh, flawless look all day. New mirrored compact dispenses the perfect amount every time. Also includes custom gold-finished Buff & Go Brush.
- Brightening Gold Mineral Veil in Mirrored Compact with custom gold finish
- Buff & Go Brush in custom gold finish
- Gives your skin a soft, airbrushed quality
- Is entirely translucent, allowing for a natural look
- Keeps your skin clear of preservatives, waxes, talc, and binders
- Minimizes pores and fine lines for a youthful complexion
- Absorbs oils to keep your skin looking fresh and clean
- Prolongs wear of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation, Lipcolor, and Eyecolor
- Can also be worn on bare skin for a fresh, feather-light finish
- Works beautifully for all skin tones and types
How to use the mirrored compact
- Gently turn compact upside-down to load product into well
- To open compact, lift lid (do not twist cap off)
- Remove plastic film from mirror
- Swirl the dispensed dose of minerals in the 4. compact well with brush, tap away excess, and buff onto skin
- If you desire more product, close lid and repeat steps 1 & 2
Soak it up.
For oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturizers, start with an application of Mineral Veil before applying bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation.
Take it to go.
Swirl and Tap Mineral Veil into the brush before you leave the house. (For a day-to-evening look, swirl Clear Radiance along with the Mineral Veil.) Put on the cover, pop into your purse, and Buff on your bareMinerals on the go or as an office to evening pick-me-up.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Corn Starch Modified, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Carmine (CI 75470), Gold (CI 77480). (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).