Conceal and prevent future breakouts with this targeted remedy and brush. The exfoliating properties of our 100% pure ActiveSoil Complex along with the blemish fighting benefits of natural sulfur effectively address blemishes while helping to prevent future breakouts from forming. This non-irritating formula also helps to minimize the appearance of pores, neutralize redness and diffuse imperfections.
Size: Small (1 g / 0.03 Oz.)
- Our proprietary ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of beneficial minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and antioxidant defense
- Clinically proven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and remarkably smaller-looking pores
- We formulated our skincare to perform expertly with our foundation to give you a younger-looking complexion both instantly and over time
Here's what women have said*:
- 82% felt it effectively reduced blemishes and breakouts.
- 78% saw a reduction in redness and more even-toned skin.
- 77% felt their skin looked clearer.
* Based on an independent consumer study
Suggested Usage Instructions
- Swirl brush into treatment, tap off excess and gently pat onto blemish. For larger problem areas, apply a light layer over affected area (avoiding the eye area). For best results, use at the onset of a blemish. Applying a light layer over problem areas daily can also help prevent new breakouts from forming.
Active Ingredient: Sulfur 3.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Zinc Stearate, Illite, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Tapioca Starch, Soil Minerals, Kaolin, Cyclodextrin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Betaine Salicylate, Corn Starch Modified, Farnesol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA FRUIT EXTRACT, Sophora Angustifolia ROOT Extract, Algae Extract, Retinol, Dextrin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Magnesium Myristate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.
Q & A
Questions & Answers
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
All Over Face Color or Radiance
My morning regimen is:
1. Cleanser - usually the Deep Foam
2. Skin Rever-Upper
5. Blemish Therapy &/or Concealer
8. Mineral Veil
I would recommend dabbing the original Prime Time Eye Primer under the eye to help hide dark circles, followed by a little Well Rested applied with a Blending Brush or a Concealer Brush. You can also use your foundation over the Prime Time Eye Primer, just make sure you apply it with a concealer brush for maximum control and coverage. Hope that helps...
A good rule of thumb is that anything that is powder based should go on AFTER a cream or liquid based product. The reason being that once you apply a powder based product, any creams, liquids, or serums that you apply after the powder will spread the powdered product all over your face, so you lose the concentrated benefits of the Blemish Therapy.